Saturday, February 25, 2012

Oracle EM for SQL Server 2000?

Hi,
Can anyone suggest a tool that manages SQL server instances - other than SQL
Enterprise Manager? I'm thinking of an equivalent to Oracle Enterprise
Manager.
I need something that will give me a view of, and manage, 50+ SQL Server
instances.
Cheers,
James G.http://www.aspfaq.com/show.asp?id=2442
David Portas
SQL Server MVP
--|||Try
DBArtisan
u can get a tial version from the DBartisan website
search in google for the toolls
i do not remember the web site.
from
Doller|||I believe you can also use OEM, just pay and install agent into sql server
PC.
Tell us how it looks if you try it.
"James Goodwill" <james.goodwill@.uk.fujitsu.com> wrote in message
news:8POZe.671$TL4.582@.newsfe4-win.ntli.net...
> Hi,
> Can anyone suggest a tool that manages SQL server instances - other than
> SQL
> Enterprise Manager? I'm thinking of an equivalent to Oracle Enterprise
> Manager.
> I need something that will give me a view of, and manage, 50+ SQL Server
> instances.
> Cheers,
> James G.
>

No comments:

Post a Comment