Monday, February 20, 2012

Oracle 9i Drivers for Link Server?

Hi All,
I have a SQL Server 2000 and need to create a Link Server to an Oracle 9i
database to get at stored procs. I am having a devil of a time trying to
find the correct Oracle drivers to place on my SQL Server. Can anyone
direct me to the correct drivers please.
Thanks,
John.http://www.oracle.com/technology/software/index.html
"John" <jrugo@.patmedia.net> wrote in message
news:eQVSq%23NAGHA.360@.TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl...
> Hi All,
> I have a SQL Server 2000 and need to create a Link Server to an Oracle 9i
> database to get at stored procs. I am having a devil of a time trying to
> find the correct Oracle drivers to place on my SQL Server. Can anyone
> direct me to the correct drivers please.
> Thanks,
> John.
>

No comments:

Post a Comment