Friday, March 30, 2012

Order of columns using drillthrough

I need to implement drillthrough options in a cube using MSAS 2000.
But required a given order of columns for showing these columns and I
don't know how can I set an order of columns.
It looks like I can only select and deselect column outputting but
there is no possibility to set an order.
Thanks for help,
AndriyOn Jul 9, 3:40 pm, andr...@.rambler.ru wrote:
> I need to implement drillthrough options in a cube using MSAS 2000.
> But required a given order of columns for showing these columns and I
> don't know how can I set an order of columns.
> It looks like I can only select and deselect column outputting but
> there is no possibility to set an order.
> Thanks for help,
> Andriy
The only way I know is to edit the MDX directly - IDE editor doesn't
allow to set the order.
Marco

No comments:

Post a Comment