Friday, March 30, 2012

Order Date prompt descending doesn't work

Hi,

In the report model I'm defining attribute date as ValueSelection: dropdown and SortDirection: Descending.

In the report builder I define the field as a prompt.

When I execute the report the values in the prompt date are order ascending and not descending.

This occur all over my model, can't order date field as ascending.

Any idea?

Thanks,

Assaf

In the report builder: There is a button "Sort and Group". Did you set the "Sort by" property of the date? I think that has to be set in order to sort right.|||

Hi,

Thanks for your reply.

The "Sort by" sort the records on the report.

My problem is that the sort in the prompt itself is always stay ascesnding although in the .NET I set it to descending

Any Idea?

Assaf

sql

No comments:

Post a Comment